There were 4 defines that were fairly general words that were not namespaced. ENABLED, DISABLED, INCOMPATIBLE, INSTALLABLE. The attached patch prefixes all of them with APPS_.

app-define-namespacing.patch5.63 KBfebbraro
Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


febbraro’s picture

Also, just to note, incompatable is a misspelling so I changed the define and user facing string occurrences of it. Should probably do the same with all variables, but I did not want to change too much at once.

febbraro’s picture

Status: Needs review » Fixed

To also apply the patch for the update tab I had to apply this since there was a ton of overlap. Reopen if it creates issues.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.