Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha1:
- Remove obsolete CTools code from og-context, regarding extracting group info from entity.
- Use entityreference-prepopulate module to determine og-context on node create URL (e.g. node/add/%node?og_group_ref=1).
- #1463546 by itamar | marshallexcavating: Overhaul UI links for editing roles and permissions.
- #1465838 by quicksketch: Added Rename OG UI permission labels and descriptions for clarity.
- #1464962 reported by head: Fixed typo in bundle keys in og_register_query_og_alter().
- Better migrate plugin names for 7.0 and 7.2
- Upgrade also group-bundle in og_7200_roles().
- If the entity belongs to a bundle that was deleted, return early.
- Add group-audience to user entity, on og_migrate_create_fields().
- Don't re-execute migrate plugin, unless requested explicetly, or not executed successfuly.
- refs #1423278: Make og_7200_og_membership() more robust, and not fail on non-existing entity or groups.
- Slightly better variable name in og_create_field().
- Follow up Issue #1449582: Pass correct role Id to delete function.
- #1449582 by jgraham: Fixed notice when removing group field from a content type set as group type.
- followup #1444516 by RoySegall: Add test to setting to auto-assign role to group manager.
- Make sure the role is valid in og_role_grant().
- #1444516 Add setting to auto-assign role to group manager.
- target_type was removed from entity referene schema.