Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- pift.cron.inc documentation needs updating (all branch 'client_identifier' references)
- Pulls id as rid from pifr_test.
- id needs to be updated to label nodes
- pift_cron_queue_batch_build_branches_process Line 255 on
- loads the release nid and populates branch information
- Need to refactor to support if no release nid.
- Need to refactor to set the label id instead of nid as client_identifier
- Pift.cron.inc Line 299
- Loads the $item['dependency'] array for drupal core
- May need to load the Label ID instead
- Line 303 loads project_info_dependency_list_get($branch->nid)
- Once project_dependency is in place, this code will need to be updated to use label ids when it sets $item['dependency'].
- Currently not used.
If we simply start using label ids, branch Identifiers won't exist, so they become new entries in pifr_server_branch_save.
- To avoid duplicates in the branch table, need to convert all branch release nodes to their vcs_label id equivalents in associated database tables
Branch client_identifiers are used in pifr_server.test, so would need to be updated.
Used in pifr_shell_input_example_get('pifr_queue') and queue.example.php.
Branch Identifiers are used in branch dependencies ... need to update them too.
- Line 249 of pifr_server.test.inc (pifr_server_test_xmlrpc) queries by $dependency
- Can be left if we convert all branch dependencies to label ids
- Possible dependency issues in server.inc (argument() on line 266)?
- called from pifr_server.review.inc (review_argument_get() on line 14)?