Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Newsletter module aims to be a full blown newsletter solution for Drupal 7. It is especially recommended for people that need more than one newsletter list for their site.
- Libraries API for graphical statistics with jQplot jQuery library (download and extract to sites/all/libraries/jqplot)
- Wysiwyg for editing newsletter templates (Ckeditor is also supported).
- Maillog / Mail Developer for debugging newsletter mails.
- SMTP For smtp support.
- Multiple newsletters lists configurable on existing terms
- Plain text or HTML out of the box.
- Multiple schedules Each newsletter can have more than one schedule, e.g. Daily, Monthly, Weekly, manually or even custom, eg after 10 new posts for this term.
- Centralized administration and configuration on a single page.
- Users can customize the terms in the list they subscribe to.
- Custom template per list.
- Statistics (CTR and Open-Rate).
- Drupal 7 only.
- Better workflow for static newsletters (Create/Send tab)
- More automated test coverage
Using this module to manage a single newsletter list would be an overkill. You would be better off with Simplenews.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 13,183 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 54,982
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!