Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NOTE TO REVIEWERS AND COMMITTERS: When applying this patch, use
git apply, not
Drupal 7 supports two main upgrade paths:
1. From 6.22 to 7.x (probably the test database could be updated to 6.22 from whatever it currently is).
2. From 7.0 (actually the first release candidate) to 7.x
Currently only the first of these is tested. Since it is quite possible for the database state to be inconsistent between a site upgraded from 6.0 to 7.0, and a new 7.0 install, we should test both of these going forwards.
What needs to happen:
1. Update scripts/dump-database-d6.sh and scripts/generate-d6-content.sh to Drupal 7.
2. Create minimal, standard and standard+all optional modules database dumps from 7.0.
3. Add very basic tests that load the 7.0 databases then run updates. I don't think it's necessary to add any specific assertions about particular updates here - but we may want to sort it out so that it's possible to share assertions between the 6.x-7.x and 7.0-7.x tests.
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 1182296.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 37,280 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 37,269 pass(es). View