Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
would it be possible to include sample material on how to build a theme?
- css (minimal css for the theme to function)
- layouts (one, the site template, with minimal css to function)
- styles (one, for the site template)
- pages (one, for the site template)
- templates (page.tpl with $classes, and the other minimal files for usage with no panels override)
- template.php (with required preprocess functions and stuff)
- theme-settings.php (minimal settings)
- sample_theme.info (with all the required code to include layouts, styles and pages)
from this other people could build or adapt themes more easily