I'm getting a drush make error when building a site with ckeditor 1.3, using drush 4.4 and drush make 2.2

ckeditor downloaded from http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/ckeditor-6.x-1.3.tar.gz. [ok]
Found makefile: ckeditor.make                                                          [ok]
No core project specified.                                                             [error]

I can fix adding to ckeditor.make

projects[] = drupal


mkesicki’s picture

Thx, for your report. This will be fixed in future releases.

dczepierga’s picture

Status:Active» Fixed

@tbfisher really thx for patch, i commit it to GIT.

Please check the latest dev release and let me know if you notice any poblems with it. Remember to clear Drupal cache and browsers cache before testing.


tbfisher’s picture

thanks dczepierga, it worked for me. I tested by forking ckeditor into my sandbox, changing ckeditor.make.example back to ckeditor.make, and adding to my make file:

projects[ckeditor][type] = module
projects[ckeditor][download][type] = git
projects[ckeditor][download][url] = tbfisher@git.drupal.org:sandbox/tbfisher/1105522.git
projects[ckeditor][download][branch] = 6.x-1.x

I only tested with drush 4.4 and drush make 2.2

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

mkesicki’s picture

Title:drush make error» Change "ckeditor.make" name to "ckeditor.make.example" for drush make module
mkesicki’s picture

Title:Change "ckeditor.make" name to "ckeditor.make.example" for drush make module» Fix drush make error when building a site with CKEditor