Comments

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
5.98 KB

And the patch.

agentrickard’s picture

Status: Needs work » Needs review
FileSize
8.79 KB

And a patch that works (against 7.x-1.x branch).

agentrickard’s picture

Status: Needs review » Needs work
FileSize
8.78 KB

Works, but makes the View return multiple instances of the same node. Slightly updated patch.

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
15.07 KB

New patch. This kills field-based sorting. Still needs work on the filter query.

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
15.3 KB

Updated patch to latest head.

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
15.51 KB

Fixes error in hook_node_load().

Needs a test.

Can we sort this column Views?

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
15.28 KB

Patch that fixes the filter. Still cannot sort, but that's ok.

Needs tests.

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
13.69 KB

And.... sorting restored. Still needs a test.

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
13.95 KB

And this version fixed the README.

agentrickard’s picture

Status: Needs work » Needs review
FileSize
17.06 KB

And the patch with a very simple test.

agentrickard’s picture

FileSize
17.18 KB

Updated patch to latest HEAD.

ultimike’s picture

At first glance, when adding/editing content, everything appears to be working well (I haven't done anything too complicated, though).

I did run into an error when trying to assign a editor to a section. Here's what I did:

  1. Set my Workbench Access scheme (taxonomy) to allow multi-select - "Allow multiple section assignments" (admin/config/workbench/access/settings)
  2. Went to "editorial assignments by editor" and selected one of the sections.
  3. Attempted to add an existing user via the "Add editor" autocomplete text field (admin/config/workbench/access/editors/taxonomy/8) and clicked the "update editors" button
  4. Received the following error:PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '5-8-taxonomy' for key 1: INSERT INTO {workbench_access_user} (uid, access_id, access_scheme) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => 5 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => 8 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => taxonomy ) in drupal_write_record() (line 6776 of /Users/michael/Sites/vcs/includes/common.inc).

I then tried truncating the "workbench_access_user" table and retried steps 2 and 3 from above. After I clicked the "update editors" button, I didn't receive an error, but the user wasn't listed as an editor either (although there was a new record in the "workbench_access_user" table. I then tried to repeat steps 2 and 3 again (without truncating the table), and received the same error as in step 4 above.

Thanks,
-mike

UPDATE - I did some more research and now do not think this is an issue with this patch - I had permissions incorrectly set and was trying to add a user that didn't have a role with the "Allow all members of this role to be assigned to Workbench Access sections" permission.

agentrickard’s picture

agentrickard’s picture

Status: Needs review » Fixed
FileSize
17.18 KB

One more update. Committing.

jgerbracht’s picture

Thanks for adding multiselect, this will be key for the workflow I need to implement.

However, I've loaded the latest patch from June 23, and I'm getting multiple rows for the same content in My Workbench / My Content. A row for each section I've assigned the content to.

Thanks,
Jeff

agentrickard’s picture

Please don't comment on Fixed issues.

You should upgrade to 7.x.2.6, which has this fix in it, and possibly other necessary changes. I certainly don't have that problem.

If the problem persists after upgrading (and clearing Views cache), please file a new issue with details.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.