Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
1. upload some images
2. set up an image style
3. set up images to display with the style
4. edit the image style, note that images change to new style when viewed
5. switch to private file downloads
6. edit image style again, note that images *don't* change to new style, previously cached versions are used.
Expected behaviour can be seen with public downloads set.
1. @admin/config/media/file-system set downloads to public
2. upload some images
3. create an image style, display images with image style
4. change image style
5. on next image viewing the updated style is used
1. edit image style
2. switch back to public downloads
3. view images to cache updated versions
4. switch back to private downloads
I'm using php 5.3 on ubuntu 10.04, imagemagick.module and toolkit set to imagemagick. Though flipping back to GD as the toolkit appeared to make no difference.
Marking this as a bug, but is this just Drupal's same old "you can't switch to private downloads once you've chosen public or you'll have issues"? I thought Drupal-7 was supposed to be beyond that?
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 40,359 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 40,271 pass(es), 23 fail(s), and 7 exception(s). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 55,760 pass(es). View