Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Nightly development snapshot from 5.x branch
Fixes hiding method #138984
Fixes issues with content not being saved when a user doesn't have access to that content, identified in #138984
Fixes issue with major bugs in permissions
Fixed various issues with user permissions.
removed some debug code
Major update, fixes many if the issues people have been reporting
- fixes issue with admin permissions
- fixes issue with cck field groups breakage
- better support for cck field groups, admin settings particularly
- some code clean up
Fixes issues with view permissions not being handled correctly in the 5.1.3 release
This release addresses some issues with variables that were not being checked and throwing errors.
Please note, the names of the permissions have changed, so you will need to go back and reassign user roles the correct permissions.
- added view restrictions
- cleaned up description text
thanks to doug and owen for advice and suggestions.
- actual 5.0 code
- fixes problem from http://drupal.org/node/105354
- tested on 4.7.4 and CCK 4.7.x-1
Release for 5.0 rc1 and CCK 5.0 beta 1
Supports create and update permissions
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.