Note: more documentation for the Drupal 7.x and 8.x versions of the MailChimp module are also available in the README files of the submodules.
- Embed subscription forms for any MailChimp list with custom meta data and a block for each list.
- Enables end users to manage their subscriptions from their account page.
- Allows end users to subscribe to lists during registration.
- Lets you map user tokens to MailChimp merge fields.
- Allows you to make lists required for certain user roles, and optionally allow anonymous users to subscribe by presenting a signup form with all MailChimp merge fields displayed.
- Allows subscriptions to be maintained via a batch process during cron or in real time.
- Allows the option of also enabling list "interest group" subscriptions, for more fine grained mailing list control.
IMPORTANT: The 7.x-2.x and 7.x-3.x branches rely on MailChimp’s API version 2.0 and will become unsupported by MailChimp at the end of the year 2016. Please see this link for more information. To upgrade to the latest version, please review the main README.txt file in the 7.x-4.x branch.
The 8.x-1.x release uses version 3.0 of the MailChimp API and bundles the library with the module. This is a temporary solution until the process for installing libraries via composer is finalized in Drupal 8.
The 7.x-4.x release uses version 3.0 of the MailChimp API. A new library is available here and will need to replace the old library if you are upgrading the module from 7.x-3.x or 7.x2.x.
See the README.txt for library installation instructions.
7.x-3.x and 7.x-2.x
Don't use these branches. Use the 7.x-4.x branch instead.
- Configure the module at Administration > Configuration > Web services > MailChimp (http://example.com/admin/config/services/mailchimp)
- Enter a MailChimp API key 2. You will need to put in your Mailchimp API key for your MailChimp account (Select "API keys" from the Account->Extras dropdown menu)
- Don't use email@example.com when testing MailChimp; it's an invalid address and MailChimp is good at validation so the tests will fail.
- MailChimp has a TON of additional resources and documentation on their site at http://mailchimp.com/resources
For support, questions, feature requests et ceterea: