Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
- The user contact form is not a contact message bundle currently, because it has a "dynamic recipient."
- For the same reason, it is also not fieldable.
- Turn the user contact form into a (locked) category/bundle.
- Technically, the recipient of the user contact form is delivered through an external data source/context; an argument in the route. In modern blocks/layout/services speak, it could be expressed with an $account context, and the contact category configuration would use a recipient value that is a token, [recipient:mail].
- However, at this point it's unclear whether and how this could be implemented, so it is probably better to simply introduce a new,
contact.category.userbundle that is "locked" (non-deletable) and special-case it.
- Add a
- Add a
locked: 1property to the user bundle; adjust the category admin UI to disallow deletion of locked categories.
- Add a condition to CategoryFormController to not expose the recipients field for the user bundle.
- Automatically populate the message $recipients from the passed-in $account->mail context.
- — The user bundle cannot/should not appear as a regular category tab on the contact form.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,404 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 56,136 pass(es). View
|#33||Contact form categories.png||21.36 KB||das-peter|