For those coming from davidwatson.name, welcome! This is my temporary home on the Web until I get my new website up and running. I do a lot more than Drupal, though it is something I specialize in.
I'm a Web architect, designer, published researcher, and full-stack engineer based in the greater New York City area. Taking a holistic approach that bridges several design and development disciplines, I have both managed and implemented multiple award-winning websites over the past twelve years. I'm very passionate about crafting user experiences on a foundation of inclusive design and accessibility, and believe the Web should be something made available to everyone.
- Member for
- 7 years 10 months
- 1 edit
Over the course of the past twelve years, I have managed and developed multiple award-winning Drupal websites for some of the world's most prominent and up-and-coming brands, including Stevens Institute of Technology, Adweek, and The Hollywood Reporter.
In addition, I also maintain the following Drupal projects:
- Undine, a cross-platform, turnkey development environment for Drupalistas that mimics the Acquia Cloud
- Sanitize, a utility for creating and distributing sanitized database exports
- Aqueduct, a fully responsive Drupal distribution for personal websites
- Golden Grid, a responsive HTML5 base theme based on the work of Joni Korpi
- Golden Gridlet, a responsive design aid for use with Golden Grid
- Applications & Postings, a module that treats form submissions as first-class citizens in Drupal
I frequently provide patches and patch reviews running the gamut from Features to Feeds, from Commerce to Core. Every now and again I can be found providing support via forums/IRC/issue queues, in addition to offering mentoring to junior developers, serving as a FOSS advocate, and providing free training for local Drupal user groups.
Credited on 2 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Undine (58 commits)
- Golden Grid (45 commits)
- Aqueduct (22 commits)
- Applications and Postings (14 commits)
- Golden Gridlet (12 commits)
- Flex Slider (2 commits)
- LinkedIn Integration (1 commit)
- Advanced Alias and Redirect Checking (1 commit)
- Shortcode Video (1 commit)
- Shortcode Gmap (1 commit)
- Sanitize Framework (1 commit)
- Total: 158 commits
davidwatson helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.