I run a small consultancy based in Montréal. I spend most of my time creating migrations for Drupal sites and maintaining existing installations.
- Member for
- 7 years 6 months
- Over 50 edits
I help organize meetups in the Montréal area and I'm often a sprint mentor when I travel.
I have also been a presenter on migrate module at:
- DrupalCon Bogotá (2015)
- New Jersey DrupalCamp (2015)
- Toronto DrupalCamp (2014 and 2013)
- Montréal DrupalCamp (2013)
- Pacific North West Drupal Summit (Vancouver 2013)
- DrupalCon Austin (panel on status of migrate 2014)
- ...and on other topics (Openlayers, node.js, etc.)
I work on some contrib modules as you can see in the list below. Since 2013 I have been focused almost full-time on migrate, so my most up-to-date work is in that area of Drupal. I'm learning as I go, so if you think I need to improve in an area please direct me to somewhere I can learn it.
- Node Tasklist (38 commits)
- Migrate Webform (15 commits)
- Commerce Migrate Ubercart (10 commits)
- Stripe Checkout (7 commits)
- What Would Seth Godin Do? (6 commits)
- Translation Interface (6 commits)
- Migrate Upgrade (4 commits)
- Webform Scheduler (1 commit)
- Alias Hierarchy (1 commit)
- YouTube Field (1 commit)
- Bad judgement (1 commit)
- Total: 90 commits
Ryan Weal helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.