Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Through starting and developing his own business at a young age Chris has picked up the knowledge, skills and motivation required to succeed. Chris’ main role at Hydrant is working with clients to improve their online presence and achieve their goals. In addition to Chris also looks after the Hydrant Start platform, the platform is our entry level product for clients wanting to start a relationship with Hydrant. The platform is designed to help clients grow their online presence allowing them to grow their business with Hydrant.
Key Skills & Professional Accreditations
- National Diploma in Music Technology
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Level 1 British Canoe Coach
- HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Research, planning and delivery of small to medium size projects
- Delivery of training to users of varying levels and experience
- Successful account management and relationship building
- Member for
- 8 years 2 months
Credited on 2 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Bootstrap Administration Theme (2 commits)
- Total: 2 commits