Web Technologist and Full Stack Developer currently focused on Open Source Content Management Systems. Specializing in Drupal and WordPress, Wide array of skills and the proven ability to guide projects from the initial planning stages to full product launch.
• Website Design & Development
• User Interface & User Experience Design
• Information Architecture
• Project Management
• Client Relations & Training
• User Testing & Accessibility
• Graphic Design & Illustration
• Content Creation
• Social Media Strategy
• Google Analytics
• Linux, Mac OS, Windows
• Apache, MySQL
• SASS, Composer
• Drupal, WordPress
• Drush, Terminus, SFTP, SSH, Git, GitHub, BitBucket, iTerm, Terminal
• Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, Acrobat
• Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft ASP.NET, Visual Studio
• OpenOffice, Gimp, Inkscape, Adobe Kuler
• PHP Storm, NetBeans, Komodo, TextMate, NotePad++, Eclipse
• Basecamp, InSightly, 17hats, SlimTimer, RenHen
• Google Adwords(Express) SEMRush, ProRankTracker, SerpWoo
• Facebook Business Manager, Google Places, Yelp Business Manager
• Hemingway App
• Firebug, Google Developer Tools, Google Web Master Tools, MOZ Tools
Currently developing RentPros.com a property management website. This site required the inclusion of multiple external silos to direct staff workflow and user experience. Multiple rss feeds were integrated into the website to eliminate duplication, provide up-to-date content and notifications to users and staff. Twilio was also integrated to handle nearly hands off scheduling for rentals. Contributed modules MD slider, mega menus, Live Chat and sign-up helped speed up the dev process. Plus a little help from Pantheon for dev, test and production. Expecting to go live with this site January 1, 2016.
Developed and launched SacramentoPMS.com, ElkGrovePMS.com, RosevillePMS.com, FolsomPMS.com and LandlordPMS.com. A single database installation with multiple sites running on it using Domain Access. Custom sub-theme using Zen.
Saved employer $1,000 a month in 7 days by creating a business automation solution for property showings integrating sms, mms and voice with Drupal. Setup automated responses, notifications, specific content types, access rules and administration views saving a staff of two from answering the same questions daily for all available properties.
- Member for
- 7 years 11 months
- At least 1 edit
I help at the local DUG.
I have a meetup site for our local DUG
I volunteered at BadCamp
I volunteered at LADrupalCamp
I volunteered at Design for Drupal Stanford
I recorded eight hours of sessions and posted them for the Design for Drupal Camp at Stanford.
I volunteered at Drupalconsf.
I give sessions at the local DUG
I reviewed and test patches.
Organized with 3 others the Drupal Camp Sacramento