Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Albert Albala (alberto56) has been an active member of the Drupal community since 2006, specializes in automated testing and continuous integration for Drupal projects, and is currently a developer with the Linux foundation. He writes about Drupal, continuous integration, automated testing, and standardized deployment on his blog, Dcycle.
In 2013 he was a lead Drupal developer on the STM.info website, winner in 2014 of the "Acquia Partner Site of the Year - Transit Category" announced at DrupalCon Austin. In 2014 he helped CGI's Montreal Drupal team implement Jenkins, standardized deployment, automated testing and Agile for all their projects.
He is the author of the chapter "Automated testing with Simpletest" in the Definitive guide to Drupal 7 (Apress). He lives in Montreal, and is a regular speaker in Drupal and Agile-related events, among them:
- At AgileTour Montreal 2014: Les tests automatisés : huit tuyaux qui augmenteront vos chances de succès, a talk in French about the pitfalls to avoid with automated testing.
- At Drupalcamp Ottawa 2014: the talk "Automated testing for Drupal: 8 tips can make the difference between success and failure".
- At Drupalcamp Montreal 2013: co-presenter of a case study of the large STM.info project (in French: http://goo.gl/FqX9mJ, Albert is guy in the blue shirt)
- Also at Drupalcamp Montreal from 2010 to 2013, various talks: "Automated testing with Simpletest", "Development-Stage-Production for Drupal", "Drupal continuous integration: a practical example"
- At Drupalcon Munich, co-presenter of "Aegir business models", http://goo.gl/oRneq
- At Drupalcon Chicago: a lightning talk (7 minutes) based on http://vimeo.com/20688801
- Member for
- 8 years 8 months
- Over 5 edits
Mostly contributed and reviewed patches, presented training on testing, continuous integration issues.
Credited on 5 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Dcycle (54 commits)
- Realistic Dummy Content (40 commits)
- Mockable: Mock objects for Drupal (40 commits)
- rules_monitor (24 commits)
- Dynamic Persistent Menu (23 commits)
- Simpletest Turbo (14 commits)
- Representative Image (6 commits)
- Registration One Click (4 commits)
- Simpletest PhantomJS (3 commits)
- Playnice (2 commits)
- Facet API (2 commits)
- Examples for Developers (2 commits)
- Selenium (2 commits)
- Edit some users (2 commits)
- Simplenews Views (2 commits)
- Devel (2 commits)
- Commerce Stripe (2 commits)
- Auto Assign Role (1 commit)
- Date iCal (1 commit)
- Site Disclaimer (1 commit)
- Views Slideshow (1 commit)
- mailtoweb (1 commit)
- File Field Extra Formatters (1 commit)
- Metatag (1 commit)
- Email Field Verification (1 commit)
- GMap Module (1 commit)
- Behat integration with Drupal (1 commit)
- Simplenews Content Selection (1 commit)
- Relation (1 commit)
- Entity Translation (1 commit)
- Features Extra (1 commit)
- Scheduler Workbench Integration (1 commit)
- MultiBlock (1 commit)
- Entity Registration (1 commit)
- Total: 241 commits