As a Community Contributor:
- I was a mentor in DrupalConLA 2015 and Drupal Camp Delhi 2015
- I organize local Drupal Monthly Events (Meetup, CodeSprints, Global Training Day)
- I help peoples and always push more peoples to Drupal Community in IRC and even on local drupal events
- I am a active contributor on Drupal.org and IRC.
- I have contributed patches in Drupal 8 core and contrib modules in D7 as well.
- I review issues on drupal.org and update them with latest status
- Maintainer of Boost cache cleaner, feeds JSON parser, tweet poster and Parallax and node gallery modules
- Track Me On
As an Architect/Developer:
- As an architect, I do provide solutions for Drupal Projects and Drupal with third party integration.
- Helping other teams to define the best approach and pitching them to follow the best practices
- My all activity can be tracked on twitter (ravindrasingh01) and drupal.org (RavindraSingh) handlers
- Member for
- 4 years 1 month
- At least 1 edit
Credited on 14 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Tweet Poster (25 commits)
- Boost Cache Cleaner (9 commits)
- Username originality AJAX check (5 commits)
- Environment Libraries (5 commits)
- Parallax Toolkit (4 commits)
- Spamagement (4 commits)
- CasperJS port to d8 (3 commits)
- Real Email Verification (2 commits)
- media share (2 commits)
- d8 Contribution (2 commits)
- File Destination (2 commits)
- Node Gallery (1 commit)
- Picture (1 commit)
- Two-factor Authentication (TFA) (1 commit)
- Total: 66 commits
RavindraSingh helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.