Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Peter Brownell is CEO of Code Positive. He helped establish the UK Drupal community and has been a professional developer for 20 years. Over the last 10 years he has built has trained many Drupal teams, established a government recognised Drupal apprenticeship and built one of the first UK education startups. Since 2012 he has been working with a number of large digital agencies around the world to help them understand software development processes.
- Member for
- 11 years 11 months
- At least 1 edit
- Feed (11 commits)
- Geonames CCK (9 commits)
- FeedField (6 commits)
- Taxonomy API and REST interface (5 commits)
- Node Taxonomy Manager (4 commits)
- Organic Groups create permissions (4 commits)
- geomap (3 commits)
- Node Taxonomy Notifications (3 commits)
- Sampler API (1 commit)
- Drush Language Commands (1 commit)
- Total: 47 commits