After my finished apprenticeship (Automation engineer EFZ) I started studying at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland. Because of the academic life was too monotonous, I sought new challenges in the working world and will complete my degree (BSc Business Information Technology), part-time.
Already in school I worked a lot of time with computers and gained a lot of knowledge seld-educated. Including in the areas of web applications and content management and I acquired experience with PHP as well as other programming languages.
Since spring 2012 I work for MD System and support the team in the areas of back-end development, software architecture and project management.
- Member for
- 3 years 1 week
- Shared Content (48 commits)
- Collect Client (14 commits)
- Collect (13 commits)
- phpseclib (9 commits)
- Simplenews (8 commits)
- Cue Field (6 commits)
- Translation Management Tool (5 commits)
- HTML Icons (4 commits)
- Services Client (2 commits)
- TMGMT Translator Nativy (1 commit)
- JW Player (1 commit)
- Drush Scenario Builder (DSB) (1 commit)
- New Relic RPM Integration (1 commit)
- Search API Solr Search (1 commit)
- Entity API (1 commit)
- Past Log (1 commit)
- Total: 116 commits
corvus_ch helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.