Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Dipl. Medienwirtschafter HF / Ing. EurEta (#T9n: Prof. Bachelor ODEC in Engineering [Media Management])
Hybrid focus on Text 3.0 & Web 3.0.
- 2001: Self developed CMS (PHP/Txt/Sybase/Flash) for a Swiss publishing house.
- 2005: Self developed business software ΦBS, based on MS Access.
- Member for
- 9 years 6 months
- DrupalMediaCamp Switzerland 2009: Co-organisation & marketing communication of Switzerland's 1st Drupal camp — http://drupalmediacamp.ch.
- DrupalCommerceCamp 2011: Sponsoring (via communications) of Switzerland's 2nd Drupal camp — http://drupalcommercecamp.ch.
- DrupalCamp sessions called 'Drupal-Mobiliser' in Austria, Germany and Switzerland in the years 2009 and 2010.
- DrupalCamp sessions called 'Drupal7 with XHTML+RDFa' in Germany and Switzerland in the year 2011.
- Copywriter for 'DrupalCon Munich 2012' — http://munich2012.drupal.org.
- Session 'Drupal7 Semantizer' at Oxford Drupal Camp 2012 — http://oxford.drupalcamp.org.uk/sessions/drupal7-semantizer.
Areas of Expertise:
Developer & Site Builder.
Credited on 1 issue fixed in the past 1 year
I contributed Drupal patches
I contributed to Drupal issue queues
I contributed Drupal documentation
I contributed Drupal translations
I help in the Drupal support forums
I provide Drupal-related services