Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I take delight in helping others learn. I am just as happy creating the technical systems that make learning possible as I am sharing my knowledge directly with others. I believe that open access to education is the key to a prosperous future for all, and I use the Web as a tool to make this future real.
On a more personal note, I love writing, both creative and reflective, and virtually all genres of music (as long as they are done well). I am a happy Boston resident, though I will probably always be a Pennsylvanian at heart.
- Member for
- 9 years 7 months
- Over 100 edits
As my professional role has changed to focus more on education, I don't spend much time on Drupal development anymore, although I had been quite involved.
See below for my previous contributions.
Credited on 1 issue fixed in the past 1 year
- Salesforce Suite (73 commits)
- Ubercart / Salesforce Integration (56 commits)
- CiviCRM Subscribe (9 commits)
- CiviCRM Active User (7 commits)
- Remote Block (6 commits)
- AES encryption (6 commits)
- Salesforce Webform Integration Compatibility Upgrade (4 commits)
- Media: Wistia (1 commit)
- Credit Card Expiration Notify (1 commit)
- Ubercart Profile Multi-Category (uc_profile v2) (1 commit)
- Taxonomy Path Alias (1 commit)
- Geocode Update (1 commit)
- GeoIP Taxonomy Redirect (1 commit)
- Hierarchical Select (1 commit)
- Total: 168 commits