Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Architect and engineer, specializing in building and optimizing enterprise sites.
- Member for
- 5 years 8 months
- Over 10 edits
Global Coding & Development track lead for DrupalCon 2016 New Orleans. Coding & Development track lead for DrupalCon 2015 Los Angeles.
Created Site Audit, Switchboard, significant contribution to Terminus (Pantheon CLI). Numerous patches and enhancements to multiple contrib projects.
Two Drupal courses on Lynda - "Drupal 7 Custom Module Development", "Simplified Drupal Sites with Drush" - lynda.com/JonPeck
Presented at many Drupal Camps and User Groups.
Architected, developed and optimized many enterprise Drupal sites.
Credited on 7 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Site Audit (260 commits)
- Views TimelineJS integration (13 commits)
- DrupalCamp Colorado (11 commits)
- Generate Errors (10 commits)
- Feeds: Import.io (8 commits)
- Console (6 commits)
- Wysiwyg TinyMCE Feature (4 commits)
- Drush (3 commits)
- Drupalgeddon (3 commits)
- Entity Field Condition (2 commits)
- Migrate (2 commits)
- Security Review (1 commit)
- Metatag (1 commit)
- Moneris Hosted Pay Page for Ubercart (1 commit)
- Date (1 commit)
- Drupal Code Sniffer (1 commit)
- Coder (1 commit)
- Behat Drupal Extension (1 commit)
- S3 File System (1 commit)
- Shortcode (1 commit)
- Drupal.org drush (1 commit)
- Entity reference (1 commit)
- TFA Rules (1 commit)
- Total: 334 commits
FluxSauce helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.