Pushpinder is a long time member in Open Source and a dedicated steward of Open Standards. He is currently the Senior PHP Drupal Developer and since 2010, he has been a key contributor to the Drupal Community.
Within the Drupal community, he has contributed number of drupal modules, patches and solution on forums. Additionally, he is a Project Code Review Git Administrator on drupal community. He is heavily involved with the Drupal community and a frequent contributor to the core Drupal source code and documentation. He also maintain few contributed modules and regularly post Drupal 8 core patches.
In terms of certification, Pushpinder is an Acquia Certified Developer for both D7 and D8.
Outside of Drupal, Pushpinder maintains a deep interest in the sports and NGO events.
Some key points of Pushpinder specialization in Drupal.
- Architecture designing and providing custom modules/services/rules development.
- Use of APIs: Database, form, menu, node access, AJAX callbacks, blocks, file upload, user, cron, services.
- Theming using starters, sub-themes, customizing contributed and templates, and from the scratch.
- Minor and Major Migration in Drupal.
- Creating and editing Views with relationships and contextual filters.
- Extensive Drupal experience and very active in the Drupal community; attending and Presenting at conferences and camps.
- Experience with ecommerce on Drupal utilizing Ubercart and Drupal Commerce.
- Scrum methodology
- Good hand in Web page optimization and implemented number of approaches and tools caching as per requirement in project with Varnish, memcache, APC, Radis.
- Experience with multidomain and multilingual websites.
- Proven ability to jump into new projects and learn new technologies quickly.
- Member for
- 6 years 6 months
- Over 10 edits
Working as co-maintainer for number of drupal 7 modules. Contributed Views module patches and also working on some other patches contributions.
Credited on 27 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Password Separate Form (30 commits)
- Image Node Attach (16 commits)
- Taxonomy Delete Language Neutral (15 commits)
- Light Weight Distribution (12 commits)
- Drupal Accelerator Framework (11 commits)
- Pack & Upload (5 commits)
- QUICK FIELD Addition (4 commits)
- Migrate Upgrade (3 commits)
- Workbench Moderation Buttons (2 commits)
- SN FB Dynamic Cover Photo (2 commits)
- User Recurring Subscription (2 commits)
- Partial Comment Display (2 commits)
- Views (1 commit)
- Coder Plus (1 commit)
- QUICK FIELD DELETE (1 commit)
- SN SimpleTest Plus (1 commit)
- SN Block Visualizer (1 commit)
- SN Quick Multisite (1 commit)
- Examples for Developers (1 commit)
- Total: 111 commits