Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
LOVE Open Source!!!!
Empowering the Community.
Automating the Automated.
Automate some very time consuming tasks to ensure consistent output.
I intend to advance in my career into the direction of software development management, as the head of automation.
Advancing development and developers, product management, from feature descriptions to automated functional control and technical documentations.
- Member for
- 5 years 7 months
- Over 50 edits
Credited on 79 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Varbase: Drupal Bundled with Necessities | Drupal 8 Ready, 56 issues
- Media Hero Slider, 5 issues
- Varbase Carousels, 1 issue
- Entity Browser Enhanced, 2 issues
- dropzonejs, 1 issue
- Lightning, 2 issues
- Media, 1 issue
- Varbase Editor, 5 issues
- Entityqueue, 2 issues
- Entity Browser, 1 issue
- Default Content for D8, 1 issue
- CKEditor Anchor Link - For Drupal 8, 2 issues
- Varbase: Drupal Bundled with Necessities | Drupal 8 Ready (459 commits)
- OpenVault: Credentials Management (31 commits)
- Varbase Editor (14 commits)
- Media Hero Slider (7 commits)
- Strip 4-byte UTF8 (5 commits)
- Varbase Carousels (5 commits)
- Behat UI (4 commits)
- Workbench Access Content Type (3 commits)
- CKEditor Anchor Link - For Drupal 8 (3 commits)
- Entity Browser Enhanced (3 commits)
- Drush CSS Flip (1 commit)
- Media (1 commit)
- Media CKEditor (1 commit)
- dropzonejs (1 commit)
- Total: 538 commits