Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I am an amateur geek, and have been using Drupal since Drupal 6.15.
- Member for
- 6 years 5 months
- Over 5 edits
I have created one module, co-maintain another, and have an install profile. I help with issue queues and in IRC. I gave minor help to the Great Git Migration (http://drupal.org/project/great_git_migration). I'm a newbie at patches, but I am trying to help with Drupal core. I ported cvs-release-notes to git, see Git Release Notes.
- Git Release Notes for Drush (96 commits)
- Admin Menu Hider (31 commits)
- Toolbar Hider (18 commits)
- The Great Git Migration (16 commits)
- Drupal with Admin Menu (8 commits)
- Anti-dsm() pre-commit hook (7 commits)
- Feature Server (fserver) (5 commits)
- jQuery Mobile Theme (4 commits)
- dgo.to (3 commits)
- Checkbox Node Access (2 commits)
- Total: 190 commits