I started with Drupal as a project manager after evaluating a number of open source CMS options for various clients in the Chicago area and in the international scientific community. Prompted by my insatiable desire to know how things work from top to bottom I shifted my time into site building and custom theming. I now offer Drupal consultation services, site planning strategy, content architecture, site building and theming services.
- Member for
- 8 years 4 months
I contribute mainly in support, evangelizing, and documentation while working my way up to contributed modules.
Credited on 1 issue fixed in the past 1 year
- Codebook Print and PDF (19 commits)
- Municipal Code - Core (17 commits)
- Codebook WYSIYWG (7 commits)
- Codebook Admin (6 commits)
- Codebook: Municipal Code (3 commits)
- Panels Extras (2 commits)
- Coop (1 commit)
- Entity Reference Count (1 commit)
- Apache Solr Panels (1 commit)
- Select (or other) (1 commit)
- Total: 58 commits
jason.bell helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.