- If your site has the feature enabled to provide every user with his or her own homepage, these homepages are no longer created by default when a new account is added. Instead, they are created when requested by the user. Drush commands have been added to administer user homepages.
- A new "Check for orphan nodes" command has been added at
admin/mm. This will look for any nodes that are not associated with any MM page and assign them to one for manual review. There are new drush commands, also:
- The thickbox module is no longer needed, unless your site uses the Gallery content type, as provided by the mm_media module. Among the benefits, this improves usability for users of devices with small screens.
- Improve the efficiency of permanently deleting nodes and subpages when a page has many children
- Improve the efficiency of the fuzzy "page not found" code, so that certain edge cases don't seem to go on forever
- The speed of permanently deleting pages has been greatly improved. Unfortunately, it's still slower than it needs to be due to silliness in core.
- Paginate the MM page revisions table and default to a most-recent-first sort order
Last updated: July 22, 2016 - 14:13
Official release from tag: