Be sure to clear the menu cache when updating.
- Add support for using normal paths, such as /node/12345
- Add fast loading of menu items for cases where the nested structure is irrelevant
- Add support for disabled menu items
- Redesign workbench menu breadcrumb to fix design flaws
- Show breadcrumb path for top-level breadcrumb when a menu is defined but has no menu items.
- Fix typo in variable name in the function workbench_menu_clear_cache_by_access_id()
- Active_path search/load function was incorrectly written
- Should be using taxonomy term name for menu, there is no human_name for menu
- Parent_id was not being assigned NULL when disabled.
- Fix typos in workbench_menu_admin_item_settings_edit_form_submit()
- Restructure array handling and fix 'disabled' menu item loading
- Ensure that cache for all associated menus get cleared
- Rework workbench menu item type: item_top
- Rework cache clearing logic to handle more cases
- Redesign workbench menu to support most recent path alias
- Use current label and not the original label for menu item menu items
Last updated: September 30, 2013 - 20:12
Official release from tag: