This page is work in progress.
See also: Project application for File manager
File manager is a tool (for Drupal 7) to administer managed and unmanaged files. Directories can be browsed and files examined. Differences between the database and the filesystem will be pointed out. Operations such as copying, moving, deleting, (batch) renaming and modifying files and directories are possible (not yet).
- Uses Ajax and jQuery for a user-friendly UI, aiming to provide optimum usability.
- Shows disk space usage and number of files. Both for single folders and recursively including subfolders.
- Highlights conflicts in the directory tree and file list. Conflicts are files that exists in the database but not in the filesystem or vice versa.
- Certain directories can be defined as temporary directories. These are for generated files that might not be registered in file_managed.
- The visibility of the columns in the file list can toggled.
- Find duplicates and optionally merge uses.
- Operations on files and directories (copying, moving, deleting, (batch) renaming, ...).