About Webform2vTiger module
Webform2vTiger extends the Drupal Webform 3.x module with the ability to capture webform results as a new lead in vtiger CRM.
1. Install webform2vtiger as you install a drupal module:
- Copy the webform2vtiger directory to the Drupal modules directory for your site.
- Login as an administrator. Enable the module in the "administer" -> "build" -> "modules".
2. Get vtiger CRM application unique key (we will need it in a later step):
it is found in variable $application_unique_key in vtiger configuration file
3. Decide which user of vtiger CRM will be used to submit new leads and get this user's username and access key. You will need them in module configuration screen.
4. Set up in vtiger CRM leads any needed custom fields and set the required fields as mandatory. Do this before configuring webform2vtiger module, as it will be pulling this information from vtiger CRM automatically.
5. Configure your vtiger CRM settings in the
"administer" -> "site configuration" -> "Webform to vtiger CRM"