The best time to register for DrupalCon Dublin is now. Earlybird discounts end July 29.
Go back to AudioField
In order to activate this module you have to get one of audio players from the following links
1. http://wpaudioplayer.com/download *Note make sure you should download the standalone edition
2. http://sourceforge.net/projects/musicplayer/files/musicplayer/slim-playe...3. http://www.premiumbeat.com/flash_music_players/original/single/
5. http://www.premiumbeat.com/flash_music_players/original/mini/(Premiumbeat.com no longer offers the music players)
6. Install FlowPlayer module (http://drupal.org/project/flowplayer) to use Flowplayer (optional)
7.http://www.jplayer.org/ VERSION 2.0, not 2.1 (7.x-1.x only)
8. Soundmanager2 http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/doc/download/
9. Use Google reader player, no installation required. NEW
Once you have installed any of the above audio players you must create a new folder called "player "at this
directory "sites/all/libraries". Now you can unzip the audio players directly into the "player" folder.
Documentation for the AudioField module.
Install and enable the Audiofield module in the usual way. Learn about installing Drupal modules.
Configure the audiofield at Administration > Configuration > Media (http://example.com/admin/config/media/audiofield). For Drupal 6 that is http://example.com/admin/settings/audiofield). You can choose the default player and set the folder where the module can find the players. The player you select will be used as default player for all audio files.
You can add an audiofield to any entity (content type, user, taxonomy et cetera).
If you need further help managing fields read more about fields in Drupal.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.