Entityform uses the Rules module for its notification system. When editing an Entityform Type, you can select rules to be run upon saving an Entityform Submission under the Notifications Settings tab for the Entityform Type. Rules and Rules Components that are tagged with "entityform submission" will be shown in this list.
- Install and enable Rules and Rules UI. Note: if Rules UI is disabled, then the Entityforms Rules will not show up.
- Install and enable Entityforms.
- Create an Entityform Type.
- Click on the Notifications Settings tab.
- Configure the notification settings as desired.
Note: there are also settings at
Configuration » Content authoring » Entityform settings. (I assume these are for defaults that will be used when creating a new Entityform Type, but this needs confirmation from the module maintainer.)
There two default Rules that come with the module:
- Email Entityform Submitter: Sends an email to the submitter.