The following snippet pulls a myspace event feed into a Drupal page.
Requires your PHP Input Filter to be available and the PHP function file_get_contents. You can check to see if your host allows the use of file_get_contents by using a standard phpinfo file.
- Create a normal Drupal page by going to CREATE CONTENT -> PAGE
- Pasted the entire snippet below into the body area
- Edit the myspace link variable at the top of the snippet to match the link your myspace.com events page
- Expand the INPUT FILTER option and select PHP Input
- Click on SUBMIT
- Style output to suit
* The following displays pulls a myspace events page into a Drupal site
* Edit the $myspace_link variable to match the events listing you want to use.
$myspace_link = 'http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandprofile.listAllShows&friendid=34877822&n=Cashier+No.9';
// is file_get_contents installed?