Path to dynamic display block settings page
- Navigate to Administer > Site configuration > Dynamic display block in the admin menu.
- Click the Configure block link for a specific block.
A dynamic display block can get content from an image folder or from a content type. The third option, from a block from another module, is described in Settings tab and Instances tab.
Note:All settings have default values. You only have to change the settings if you want other settings.
By default content is used from the image folder sites/default/files.
Please copy your images to this folder.
- Choose the input type for the dynamic display block.
Content from an image folder
- Type the name of the image folder in the "image folder" field.
- Copy images to this folder.
- Set the Number of images to show.