Documentation, guide of easySlider module https://drupal.org/project/easySlider.
1) Place this module directory in your modules folder (this will usually be
2) Enable the module.
3) Make a view and set the type to List, you will need to add fields, at least add node title and node body.
- Don't group any fields, because this will make the whole list, just one list item, so make sure that on the config of the field you are using there isn't the group fields option enabled.
- Did you name your view easyslider read the project page carefuly its at the end (I will make it clearer)?
- Is your view a list type? Make sure the style of your view is set to list, and it has the ul option checked in the config.
- The arrows are hardcode in the css to: /sites/all/modules/easySlider/, so if you have the module in a default or site-specific folder, you won't see the arrows, just move the module to sites/all or change the CSS file in line 83, I will fix this so it works no matter where you install the module.
Views configuration example: