Small module that allows you to use regex to validate fields on the registration form.
While there are alternative modules to validate fields on the registration form, I found that none of them allowed for regex checks. They also seemed to be overly complicated or only allowed for checking on the username or email address.
This module is quite simple and allows you to check any textfield on the registration form.
Workflow Hide Fields is an addon to the workflow module. It allows to:
- Set specific fields to edit only on creation.
- Once created, only users with a given ("supervisor") role can edit it.
- The "supervisor" user selects a responsible (one of a list from a given field).
- Once a responsible is set, only he or she can edit, until the workflow reaches given "prefinal" states.
- Once the workflow reaches some "prefinal" state, only the author can edit it, rating it and finishing it.