This page is here since the beta3 release is unpublished and isn't accessible. We currently have problem with the drupal.org build system.
This release comes with draggableviews 2, which doesn't have an upgrade path for draggableviews 1. This will be resolved for you automaticly if you are using the newspaper or the RSS product, they have an update hook that makes the upgrade for you, but you will have to take manual steps if you are using draggableviews in a custom project.
You will have to:
- Uninstall draggableviews completely
- Install draggableviews again
- Upgrade any views that you have configured to use draggableviews 1.
- We strongly recommend you take the time to do this, since development of the 1.x branch is dead, and will not be maintained any more, but we also realize that this might be hard for you to fit in into your schedule so we also provide a patch so that you can keep on use the latest release of NodeStream and NS Core without upgrading and still get the security upgrades. Check out #1738320: Provide patch to downgrade to draggableviews 1 for the patch, and file an issue if you need help with this.
- The irritiating and non-functioning "No translation exists for this content" pane is removed.