This project is designed to facilitate MARKETING AUTOMATION rules for drupal sites. The module serves as a locally hosted replacement for 3rd party services like Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua, allowing you to track individual user paths through your site and assign rules for marketing automation in the form of drip campaigns triggered from user interaction. For example, imagine a user comes to your site and downloads a whitepaper... with this module installed, you can assign rules for automated marketing to these prospects, like sending an email offer or assigning them to a particular list. These 3rd party services are expensive and slow! I began building this module after noticing a serious performance delay with 3rd party marketing automation on my company's website.
What this module does:
- Creates a unique cookie for individual users
- tracks all page visits, file downloads, and form submissions on your site.
- assigns points(configurable amount) to pages, forms and files.
- shows prospect interactions in admin view
- creates useful reports
- Allows use of 3rd party email sending or built in
I am a creative director/designer, and have moderate php coding skills.