If you are looking for more information about Language support in Drupal 6, please use the Multilingual handbook.
This is a screencast by birdmanx35, created for a GHOP task.
You can find the screencast at blip.tv, and download it here. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 United States License.
- Installing Drupal 6
- Click "Learn how to install Drupal in other languages".
- Download a translation file.
- Select and install the install.po file.
- Install as normal in the comfort of your native language.
- After installation, configure your language, and reimport the other .po file.
- Set up path-based language selection.
- Enable the Content translation module.
- Configure the content types to allow translation.
- Translate some content!
- Translating the interface- see the links.