- 115 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Managed Enterprise hosting, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality, Urban planning
- Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Usual project budget
- $50,000 to $1,000,000
Srijan is the largest pure-play Drupal company in Asia-Pacific. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and Japan.
Srijan uses agile and lean processes to help
- large enterprises deliver the Drupal and JS pieces of their IT innovation strategy
- companies develop online products
- e-commerce and retail companies streamline their product marketing platforms
- startups build prototypes rapidly
We deploy dedicated engineering teams to enable continuous development for our clients. We believe in continuous improvement in project delivery.
Srijan is staffed by a team of over 80+ engineers working on Drupal projects across roles in back-end development, site-building, theming and quality assurance. Roughly 25% of Srijan’s Drupal engineers are Acquia Certified making it among top-5 certified companies globally in terms of numbers. Srijan enables and encourages its engineers to contribute to the Drupal community, including contributions to ‘Drupal 8’. It also organises code-sprints, Drupal Camp Delhi, sponsors Camps in India and around the world, participates in all major DrupalCons, and is a supporting member of the the Drupal Association.
Among its key customers are OnCorps.org, Conde Nast Traveller (India), Getit/AskMe, TheRecordXchange, as well as one of the top management consulting firms of the world.
Srijan is headquartered in New Delhi, India and has offices in Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Goa in India and San Francisco in USA.
Outsourced Product Development
Srijan uses SCRUM and Lean software development principles for product / platform development thus becoming a key partner for start-ups and other companies launching new products. Our approach helps our clients to release products early, enabling them to get early feedback from their customers thus bringing flexibility in defining product roadmap and using financial resources optimally.
Srijan has a resident Agile coach to mentor the project teams.
Drupal for the Enterprise
Srijan is helping large enterprises across the world with continuous Drupal development and consulting. By working with Srijan, these enterprises leverage offshoring and get expert Drupal teams that follow Agile processes as well as have a business approach. Srijan’s dedicated teams are engaged with companies in the CPG, office stationery, travel, data analytics, and manufacturing industries.
Deep Drupal Expertise
Srijan has been working on Drupal since its early days and has developed hundreds of projects since Drupal 5.x. We have worked on several Drupal ‘rescue & rehab’ and migration projects. Our migration expertise spans across several proprietary and open source CMSs such as TYPO3, BigMedium (flat-file), bespoke ASP/MS SQL, among others. Many of our developers are regular contributors to Drupal 7 and Drupal 8. Our web infrastructure partners Keen&Able help deliver the optimised and performance tuned deployment architecture for high-performing Drupal websites.
Transparent Work Culture
Srijan practices a democratic, transparent and empowering work culture. Open salaries, transparency in work orders, company financials have been commonplace for years.
Contributions to core by Srijan Folks : http://drupalcores.com/companies.html#srijan technologies, india and https://www.drupal.org/node/1294610/issue-credits/3060
IRC: Some of the folks from Srijan are joining Core office hours to help newbies for contribution in Drupal.
Contributions to community:
- We are hosting, managing local meetups, code sprints.
- We have sponsored almost all Drupalcamps and Drupalcons from 2013.
- We are the lead host in Drupalcamp Delhi since 2011
- 4 members from Srijan are core members for organizing DrupalCon Asia 2016.
Case Study: Drupal implementation by Srijan for OPEN Magazine
Speakers: There are a number of guys in Srijan who have spoken at various at Drupalcamps and Drupalcons. The recent/upcoming ones are:
True Admin, RecruiterBox, Alternate Variables, Camunda, Codeception Integration, Drop Theme, Mailchimp Newsletter Automation, SMTP with Elysia Cron, trio mobile sms integration, UsabilityTools, Was this Helpful, testingmodule, Tweetbutton, Time Zone Converter, Quicktabs Remember, High level Devel, ListJs, Profanity Rules, Global Regex, Extra Image Field Classes, Currency Exchanger, Configuration filter, drush_utility, AdobeAnalytics, Srijan, Form Submission Timeout, Stop Broken Link In Body, IP Locator with Splash, Reading Progress Bar, CasperJS port to d8, Restrict Abusive Words, d8 Contribution, username_check, Special Taxonomy Tagging In Body, Trrybe, Static Server, Nodequeue Images, Nodequeue Publish Node, Views Query Booster, Insha, Parallax Toolkit, Secure Services, Sweetcaptcha(Fun and Human Friendly Captcha), Boost Cache Cleaner, Tweet Poster, Content Tab, Facebook Rules, Drupal like (Flag counter), Highrise Integration , Comment Count Notify, Username originality AJAX check
Credited on 27 issues fixed in the past 3 months
Drupal 8 Trainings
Srijan provides 5-day hands-on training programme which is custom-built for Site Admins and Developers in your enterprise, with experience in Drupal, Symfony and PHP.
Srijan has successfully delivered Drupal Corporate Trainings in Philipines, Singapore and soon we are delivering sessions in Japan.
Day 1: Getting Started
Understand the technical discovery process for a D8 project. Explore new features and learn to manage your D8 installation with composer.
Day 2: The Site Building
Take a step by step approach to learn site building with content management system. This includes creating and managing content types, blocks, users, and views etc.
Day 3: Developing Custom Modules
Learn to develop custom modules, the Block Plugin API, and headless implementation using Drupal API.
Day 4: Configuration Management
Get a walk-through of CMI, multilingual setup, and dependency injections. Also explore Twig, responsive theming, and porting an existing theme to D8.
Day 5: Migration & Mock Project
Learn to implement a D8 website with custom module/theme development, and migration from previous Drupal versions and other CMS.
Just drop us an email to work out a training schedule for your teams anywhere around the world.