This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
This is module in basic terms will provide Drupal users with the interfaces and the functionality to create smart content by enrichment and categorization algorithms. With the upcoming interest for Semantic Web among the community this module will become a good addition to Drupal to fill the void created by the lack of a module that helps the user to create smart content. The content on your Drupal website as a result of enrichment will become more effective against major search engines like Google.
The module will use the the RedLink REST API and the RedLink PHP SDK provided by RedLink in order to enrich your content.
The module will have the following functionality.
- Admin interface to integrate and connect with the RedLink API
- Admin inteface to select the content types and fields to be enhanced when adding content to Drupal
- Interface to map RedLink entities with Schema.org entities and entities' properties with Schema.org concepts' properties
- Ckeditor plugin to enhance the data
- Ckeditor plugin to select entities and inject microdata markup
For more detail on the functionality please refer this blog : Zaizi presents RedLink Drupal Module