This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
This module aims to integrate HybridAuth with Drupal so that you can allow your end-users to login and register using Twitter, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Windows Live, MySpace, Foursquare, Gowalla, PayPal, LinkedIn, OpenID, Tumblr, Friendster, Vimeo, AOL, Flickr, and more.
HybridAuth is an open source web-based authentication and authorization solution that combines the strengths of several major social networks and Identity Providers services into one simple PHP Library.
- HybridAuth makes it easy to authenticate users with a wide variety of well known social websites
- After authentication, HybridAuth provide the connected user profile's in a rich, simple and standardized structure across all the social APIs
- Been made on top of others open source third party client libraries, HybridAuth allow you to use those libraries not only to authenticates users but also for interacting with the social API client the user is connected to
- The complexity of implementing identity providers authentication and authorization protocols are simplified for the developers
- All transactions are completely transparent to the end user
More information: http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/