Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds a payment method for Braintree JS, which will pull the Braintree client-side encryption library into the checkout process and encrypt card data on the client side before sending it to Braintree with the S2S method.
This will alleviate a lot of your PCI responsibilities.
- Download and install Commerce Braintree
- Create a new directory in
/sites/[all|whatever]/modules/commerce_braintreecalled "modules" (e.g.
- Place the commerce_braintree_js module into this new directory, so it lives at
- Sign up for a Braintree account
- Enter your Merchant ID, Merchant Account ID, Public/Private keys and Client-side encryption key into your Payment method configuration.