This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
The voipdrupal_multinumber.module is a module which extends VoIP Drupal with support to assign multiple inbound call numbers, and choose VoIP Script for each.
- Extract voipdrupal_multinumber.module to your sites/all/modules directory
- Enable the VoIP Drupal MultiNumber module in admin/build/modules
- Go to VoIP Multinumber configuration in admin/voip/call/settings/multinumber
- Add phone numbers and select VoIP Script to be executed.
- Go to VoIP Drupal Default call configuration in admin/voip/call/settings
and set "voipdrupal_multinumber_script" as default Inbound call script
The VoIP Drupal MultiNumber module has been originally developed by Tamer Zoubi
under the sponsorship of the TerraVoz.