Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The module allows you to import comments from a Disqus service to native comments Drupal.
Set up and use:
1) Install and activate the module.
2) Go to the site import.disqus.com and do export comments from Disqus into XML format.
After completing the export to email you will file with the XML file.
3) Go to the page of the site admin/config/services/disqus-import.
4) Select the XML file, the resulting export.
5) Choosing the settings formation comments Drupal.