Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a single-page checkout experience so users can view a product, enter credit card and billing info, and pay all on the same page. In other words, it provides a one-click, one-step checkout process.
Products can be referenced to any node type. If a node has a product reference to it, then the single page checkout form is attached to the node. If a node has 2 or more products referenced to it, it will automatically add/remove products to the cart via AJAX whenever you switch between products. It also adds a rule condition to remove the "Add to Cart" message displayed on a node when a product is added to the cart.
Steps to install:
- Install and enable module, see here for details
- Patch the commerce_authnet module, see here for details.
- Navigate to admin/commerce/products/add and add a product. Alternatively create a new product type.
- Add a product reference field to the content type you want to use for single page checkout. Configure with the following: widget type = select or checkboxes, required field, select a minimum of 1 product type, and (preferrably) allow more than 1 values
- Navigate to node/add and select the content type with the product reference field, add products, and save
- The node will now have a single page checkout page attached to it