This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
Simplistic media organizer/player. The basic idea is to create document nodes out of external media files. Depending on the MIME type of the file, different plugins are applied to read the metadata and generally process the file.
- Enable mediatheque.module and dependencies (including CCK Metadata.)
- Enable mediatheque_configuration.module and dependencies.
- Download getID3 and extract it to
sites/all/libraries/getid3such that this path exists:
- Download Zend Gdata and make sure its path is included in the php.ini
- Go to URL admin/settings/mediatheque and enter a folder to watch PDF files.
drush queue-cronseveral times to ensure that some files are imported.
- Go to URL mediatheque to view the imported files.
- Setup cron in your installation to complete file import in the background.