This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
TwitBot turns your site into a mean Twitter machine. In a nutshell TwitBot allows drupal to react to mentions on Twitter. This is done by tracking mentions from one or more Twitter accounts and firing a hook or an event when a mention is being processed.
What can you do with it?
By combining TwitBot with rules you get an endless list of possibilities. When processing a Twitter mention through rules TwitBot allows you to use both the Twitter recipient and sender as a drupal user object, if an account is linked to it.
- Automatically retweet an account
- Create nodes, terms, etc. using a tweet
- Allow users to register with a tweet
- Store and display incoming feedback
- Use Twitter as a support channel
- TwitBot: core TwitBot functionality
- TwitBot UI: UI for managing TwitBot user account settings
- TwitBot Rules: rules event fired for an incoming twitter message
- TwitBot Trigger: trigger event fired for an incoming twitter message