DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
* DBLOG FILTER module allows you to store only filtered db log messages based on
log type and log level.
* Useful to restrict unwanted message types and reduce watchdog size for
* Majorly useful in production sites when we want to log only
* Logging can be restricted either by the Levels. To Log only Error Level logs
for a site, you can check "Errors" under "Select Severity Levels." in the
* Custom logging can also be done ignoring all the core logs too, by setting
the values under "Enter DB Log type and Severity Levels."