Drupella File Manager Lite:
Drupella FM is a web-based file manager that has a drag & drop user interface powered by AJAX. The lite version has limited features.
- File operations: Upload, Delete, Move
- Folder operations: none
- Multiple file upload
- Upload progress
- Mouse indicators for move permissions during drag & drop.
- File sorting by name, size, date, type
- Switching between icon view and list view
- Configuration profiles per user roles
- Configurable limits: upload file size, disk quota, file extensions, image dimensions
- Multiple personal or shared folders for users
- Token support in folder names
- File permissions per folder
- Support for inline image & file link insertion into textareas
- Integration with WYSIWYG module, CKEditor module, and BUEditor
- Custom wysiwyg plugins for inserting multiple images or files into editor content
- Support for private file system
- Allow FTP uploaded files in file/image fields using the included dfm_filefield module
- Support for custom stream wrappers like Amazon S3
- Download library files and module files. Check the download section below
- Place the library directory into sites/all/libraries, so the structure would be like sites/all/libraries/dfm_lite/core/...
- Place the module directory into sites/all/modules and install it as usual.
- Create configuration profiles and assign them to user roles at /admin/config/media/dfm
- Users can access the file manager at /dfm. Non default file systems can be accessed at dfm/SCHEME
- Enable Drupella FM for File Field module if you want to select files from Drupella FM for your image/file fields. You must check the Allow users to select files from Drupella FM for this field option in your field's configuration page.
- If you want to upgrade to full version just copy the full module folder over the existing one.
View demo (Note this is a full demonstration which may include features that are not available in the lite version.)
|8.x-1.8||DFM module (26 KB)||2016-Nov-28||Rename the container folder to dfm|
|7.x-3.0||DFM module (32 KB)||2016-Apr-10||Rename the container folder to dfm|
|all||DFM Lite Library (101 KB)||2016-Apr-10||Place into sites/all/libraries|